- Use the map controls to zoom in and out to find buildings and to reset the map to your current position. Pan across the map to see where bubbles indicate building locations. Click the bubbles to see images of buildings, and then click the images or titles to bring up additional information about buildings.
- Use the search bar to search for specific building, street or location names.
- Use the categories to the left of the map to filter your searches by geographic region, architectural style, or builder/architect. If you don’t see these categories on your mobile device, tap the button in the upper-left corner of the screen to have them displayed for you.
Bubbles and the numbers on them give us an idea of how many buildings are in a particular location.
- Green bubbles indicate that there are few buildings in that area
- Yellow bubbles indicate that there are several buildings in that area
- Red bubbles indicate that there are a large number of buildings in that area
If you have additional questions or comments, please drop us a note through the Contact form.